Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sarah Palin is NOT a feminist

Meet Bay Buchanan:



Bay seems to think that Sarah Palin is a feminist in "its truest form." Now, I could sit here and go over all the reasons why Sarah Palin is NOT a feminist, but instead I have a question:

What does feminism mean to you?

Part of feminism, to me at least, is about all people having the opportunity, knowledge, and the resources to make non-pressured choices. It's fine that Sarah chose to, and had the privilege to be able to, raise a family and maintain a political career. The fact that she uses that career to take away other women's ability to make their own reproductive choices is NOT feminist.

What do you think? Is Sarah Palin a feminist?

1 comment:

  1. Feminism was dreamed up by international bankers to split families apart. It has nothing to do with anybodies right to freedom of anything. BTW, what if I choose (as my educated right) to reject the homosexual way of life or women in the workplace or any other way of life that I so desire; is that part of my freedom to chose. At the heart of neo-feminism is still a hatred of strong families and womens right to chose to stay at home with or even to have any number of children they so desire. I'm in Australia and know a little about Sarah Palin, but just by the fact that she has employ outside her home means she is in all practicality agreeing with feminism/communism.

    ReplyDelete