Thursday, November 18, 2010

Meet Paul!!!!!

My name is Paul James and I am currently living in the Jersey Shore.

The scariest thing in the world is when a person thinks that his or her perspective is the only one. That’s why I try to constantly grow and learn through experience. If people took the time to read about and participate in different group’s way of life then things would be much better than today. The real secret is not the variety of life but the variety of us. I hope to see all of our variety.

Oh, and I graduated from Ramapo College of New Jersey with a BA in International Studies and minors in Latino Studies, Spanish Language, Political Science and Anthropology. Graduate school is on the horizon- in Public Policy for now. I have worked for LGBTQ rights, Women’s rights, immigrant rights, the rights of the poor, religious freedom and the Democratic Party in various capacities. I am never bored because I am never being boring.

"The whole point of liberation is that you get out. Restructure your life. Act by yourself." --Jane Fonda

No comments:

Post a Comment