Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Live Blogging from Creating Change!



Exciting news! My job at NYU is super cool and paid for me to go to Minnesota for five days to attend the Creating Change Conference. I have decided to live blog for each session I'll be attending which will include all day intensive institutes and shorter workshops! Because I am here partially for professional development in Student Affairs but the conference is heavily based in grass-root organizing, I'll be able to attend a good mix of both higher education related sessions and good ol' fashion social justice/activist-based sessions.

Tomorrow I'll be live blogging from "Building Bridges Across Out Communities: People of Color Organizing Institute for Intermediate Activists."

Are you jazzed? Because I sure am!!! See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment