Saturday, April 9, 2011

#CLPP30 Toys and Spots

This session was amazing! If you ever get the chance to stop into a sex positive sex toy shop like Babeland or Good Vibrations: Do it!!!!

Speaker Yana who writes for Curve and a bunch of other publications was engaging and personable. While I'm pretty familiar with toy maintenance and sex ed, I did learn something new. So you may or may not know that male and female sexual organs start off exactly the same, and later develop differently. For example, the testes mirror the ovaries or the clitoris mirrors the penis.

The new thing I learned was that the prostate (in male-bodied folk) is similar to the g-spot in vaginas. So when we talk about orgasms and spots, we can talk about g-spots, c-spots (clits), and p-spots (prostates). Don't stress yourself out if you've never had a g-spot or p-spot orgasm. You're not abnormal or broken. Many folks dont climax this way. Orgasm is a personal exploration and can mean different sensations, vibration, and or penetration for different folks. Yana also pointed us to a local shop called Oh My in Northampton. Let's just say I put my lessons to good use.

Awesome session.

No comments:

Post a Comment