Saturday, March 26, 2011

"There's a communist living in the White House"

As a uke enthusiast (as well as a decent human being), I'm pretty bothered by this:



1) Obama is NOT a communist
2) What the hell is so great about capitalism anyway?
3) Are you seriously trying to invoke Red Scare sentiments (ok fine, I may be impartial to communism, but that's something I won't apologize for, nor is it something that is illegal)
4) "Black liberation" is not Marxist...it's a struggle that was started long before you, still a struggle today, and it's ultimately inevitable...GET OVER IT!
5) In fact, I feel like the source of your issues with Obama are more rooted in
"black liberation" than in communism. (and by "black liberation" I mean of course that Obama is black and you and the "sweet tea drinkers" can't deal)

6) Finally, and perhaps most importantly...you are a terrible singer/uke player...

No comments:

Post a Comment