Sunday, November 21, 2010

Say hello to Jodi!


Hey there. My name is Jodi and I’m a journalist for a weekly North
Jersey paper and I am in desperate need of an outlet to write about something other than local news. I graduated from Ramapo College of New Jersey with a major in communications and minor in women’s studies. Feminism is my passion.

My radical contribution to the movement is being a self-loving, fat feminist, and empowering others that they should and can love their bodies, too. I’m also intensely interested in third world feminism, ecofeminism, and the fake Sarah Palin feminism grabbing the media’s attention. In my spare time, I am an avid consumer of feminist blogs, cooking blogs, photo blogs and now this blog.

“Yes, I’m a feminist. It is an extension of my lifelong war against
pantyhose” – Sarah Haskins.

No comments:

Post a Comment